High-Throughput Sequencing & Bioinformatics - Hand-in-Hand
The Institute for Innovation Transfer at the Bielefeld University GmbH - IIT serves the transfer of innovation in particular through the task of
- promoting technology transfer between university and industry,
- developing joint R & D activities and put their results into practice,
- realizing the knowledge transfer through consultation and further education,
- providing appropriate organizational and administrative support for the aforementioned tasks,
- permanently securing the use of research facilities.
The biotech division has specialized in high throughput sequencing and bioinformatics for the past 15 years. By joining the university, we have been involved in genome sequencing and bioinformatic analysis of numerous organisms, thus contributing significantly to the success of these projects.